Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rudy Giuliani likes to agree to disagree

Over and over again in speech after speech to such organizations as the NRA and FRC Rudy Giuliani likes to say that we can agree to disagree on some issues. He likes to use Ronald Reagan's quote of 'My 80 percent friend is not my 20 percent enemy'. The problem I am having is we can only agree to disagree so much until we are in total disagreement. The "80 percent" starts becoming more like 70 percent then 60 percent. His abortion stance of "I personally oppose abortion but don't believe the government should dictate the right" is like saying I personally oppose drunk driving but don't believe the government should dictate the right.

It's time for the Republican party to stand up and select the one man who can honestly say that he is Pro-Life, Pro-Marriage, Pro-2nd Amendment and most of all Pro-God. I fully believe that man is Mike Huckabee.

No comments: